Your Legal Requirements
All information relating to documentation and legal requirements in this website is valid for British Passport holders only.Non British citizens can contact to the Weddings deparment for further information.
Full 10 year passports.
Full 10 year passports of 2 witnesses
- If never previously married: Single Status Statutory Declaration Certificate of No Impediment
- If Divorced: Decree Absolute
- If Widowed: Spouse's Death Certificate and Previous Marriage Certificate
- If Adopted: Adoption Certidicate
- If Name Changed: Deed Poll ( Also required for divorcees or widows who have reverted back to their maiden name)